After a long research, we think that the best products to use are:
– For very small Black and Gray Tattoos: ANTIBACTERIAL GEL SOAP*
– For the other Tattoos: ANTIBACTERIAL GEL SOAP and REPAIRING CREAM*
* You can buy it in our studio or pharmacy.
– Your tattoo must be taken care absolutely for the first 3 days (the day of the tattoo is the 1st).
– 1st day: Before you go to sleep, take off bandage and discard. Wash carefully the tattoo with warm water and antibacterial gel. After the wash massage with a small amount of repairing cream until it’s completely absorbed, leaving skin soft but not greasy. Cover with plastic after every wash and keep it on for the first night.
– 2nd day: remove the plastic and stop using it permanently. Wash tattoo 3/4 times during the day. After each wash massage with a small amount of repairing cream until it’s completely absorbed.
– 3rd day: wash tattoo 2/3 times during the day. After each wash massage with a small amount of repairing cream until it’s completely absorbed.
– From the fourth day onwards, you don’t have to take care of your tattoo as you read above. You can use a normal cream or a body lotion not greasy, for 7/15 days if skin is dry.
…Don’t remove scabs..
…Use, in direct contact with skin, comfortable and clean clothing, made of cotton. Avoid wool and synthetic clothes until a complete healing.
…Don’t expose during the first 7 days to: infectant agents, excessive sweat, chlorine, dust, sea water, aggressive soaps, sauna, jacuzzi.
…Do NOT expose to direct sunlight or UV rays without a protection factor of at least 30.
…During the stripping time you have itching…don’t worry, it’s normal!
…Necessary, retyping is free of charge within one month.
YOU GOT A TATTOO WITH STERILE AND DISPOSABLE EQUIPMENT AND WITH CAREFULNESS.
THANKS FOR CHOOSING US.